The BetterInvesting Houston Chapter in an attempting to better accommodate investment clubs is initiating taking our "Workshops To Your Door". We have selected some of our "standard" classes that may be taught at your location. Longer classes may be broken up into multiple sessions.
If you are interested in a class that is not one of our regularly scheduled classes, please contact us, and we may be able to work with you to create a "custom" class.
We will attempt to fill all requests, as long as we have sufficient resources and instructors available to teach the classes.
- Basics of Investing - 6 hour course - $30 per person
- Beginning SSG - 6 hour course - $30 per person
- Using & Understanding Value Line - 3 hour course - $30 per person
- Annual Reports - 3 hour course - $30 per person
Minimum requirements 10 people - $30 per person - $300 guaranteed minimum
NOTE: Additional registrations for the class can be advertised via Houston E-News and at Houston Chapter meetings.
Club originating request will be responsible for all registrations and collection of fees prior to class.
Fees charged per person are equivalent to the fee charged for a scheduled class held at our location.
Custom classes will be charged a higher fee, depending on the time required to create the class.
Here is a summary of how this program works:
- Initiate a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use "Workshops to Your Door" as the subject of your email.
- The initial request must be made at least 2 months in advance (3 months for custom classes).
- In your request please include preferred date(s), the class you would like taught, location, and approximately how many people you anticipate taking the class.
- Your group or club will make all the arrangements for a facility. The meeting room must be able to accommodate a projection system (plus electrical outlets available), with either a screen or blank wall suitable to project the PowerPoint presentation onto.
- Your group or club will handle the registration of students. The final roster of students must be submitted at least 2 weeks before the class.
- Payment must be received at least 2 weeks before the class, or the class will be canceled.
- Refunds will be issued if the class is canceled at least 7 days prior to the scheduled date.
- No refunds will be issued if you cancel the class within 7 days of the scheduled date (unless special circumstances exist as determined by VP-Education, Houston Chapter.
NOTE: If you have additional space in your meeting room and are willing, you may advertise via our website for additional registrations - you provide a contact number and accept the registrations and fees.
If you have any other questions, please contact the Houston Chapter. We hope that you will find this new service beneficial.
Printer Friendly version of the WorkshopsToYourDoorUpdated.pdf
Learning Events Near You: