To better accommodate our membership and to broaden club education opportunities, the Houston Chapter has a program called "Classes To Go". These classes are about 1 hour in length and are perfect for the educational section of your investment club meeting or for a special meeting of your club. We will provide instructor, presentation and handouts.
Topics offered are from the Houston Chapter and are selected from workshops that have been presented at the BetterInvesting National events, or at other BetterInvesting Chapters which we have obtained permission to use. If you are interested in a class that is not listed, please contact us and we may be able to work with you to create a "custom" class.
This is a great opportunity for all of your club members to hear the same message at the same time. Your club sets the time, provides the space and selects the topic from the list below. Feel free to invite other local clubs, friends, or guests - however you will need to provide a contact number and process all registrations and collection of fees.
Requests must be made 2 months in advance and are subject to instructor availability. Contact: email@example.com.
- 10 person minimum - $15 per person - minimum guarantee $150.
- Obtain facility with adequate seating and that will have available projection ability (either a screen or blank wall) and electrical outlet.
- Complete the registrations and forward registrations and fees 2 weeks prior to scheduled visit.
- Refunds will be given if cancellation is received no later than the week prior to the visit.
- Cancellations received after the week prior will not be refunded unless special circumstances exist and as determined by the VP-Education.
- Additional registrations may be advertised via our Houston E-News or at Chapter meetings. You provide contact number and process all registrations and fees.
- Role of the Stockwatcher
- Improving Judgment
- Stock Comparison Guide
- Basic PERT
- Advanced PERT
- Bank Stock Analysis for Beginners
We will expand our list as we develop more programs for "Classes To Go". If you don't see what you are looking for, please contact us, and we may be able to work with you to create a "custom" class.
Printer Friendly version CLASSESONTHEROADupdated.pdf