- Intro to Investing Handbook – information about the basics of investing for people who are new to investing
- Stock Selection Handbook
- Information on software for stock research and evaluation.
- Chapter class schedule – The Pittsburgh Chapter has many classes for beginners through advanced investors interested in investing.
- Model club meeting schedules
- Assistance with completing the Member Application for BetterInvesting
- Information and assistance with selection brokerages and banks
- Developing an education program for you
People or groups that are interested in learning about investment clubs can contact the Pittsburgh Chapter Directors via email.