Volunteers: Requirements and Benefits
The South Jersey Chapter provides services to members of BetterInvesting investment clubs, individual members and anyone else in the area who wishes to learn and follow the BetterInvesting guidelines. The chapter is staffed by trained BetterInvesting members who are dedicated to educating investors in our geographical area and we need new volunteers to fill a variety of jobs. Following is a list of Tasks that may be of interest to you in assisting the Chapter with.
• Prepare monthly Post Cards using a MS Word format. These will be mailed by BI to Club Contacts in South Jersey. (Uses Word software on your computer)
• Explore Advertising opportunities via Newspapers in the following areas; Cherry Hill, Marlton, Voorhees, Moorestown, Haddonfield, Barrington and in all of the Counties that are in the Chapters area of responsibility.
• Help the Chapter get a Face book presence with its message.
• Setup and manage a brochure table at each Chapter Live Event, Starting at Moorestown Library.
• Help Present a Stock Study at the Model Club Event.
• Look for new locations for Investing Classes.
• Explore scheduling availability; meeting rooms consider the advertising opportunities available in the new area.
• Help with visits to clubs in our region
Benefits of a Volunteer
• Opportunity to apply and pass on to family, friends, and community what you learn about investing and about data and training available.
• Reduced annual membership renewal fee.
• BetterInvesting Magazine Stock Data Service.
• Morningstar Data for online tools and Toolkit Webinar and Website Stock Analysis content, including First Cut, StockUp, TickerTalk Online Tools – Core SSG, SSG Plus, Stock Comparison Guide Access to free training information on our Volunteer Resources BI Website.
• Pay membership at a reduced renewal fee
• Attend annual election and planning meeting.
• Attend at least 2 out 4 of Chapter's Board meetings
• Attend at least one live or recorded BI volunteer training webinar per year.
• Attend at least one live or recorded BI education webinar per year or attend BINC.
• Assist the chapter as determined by your interests, skills and the requested support of the Chapter. When helping in these activities the volunteer is learning new investment ideas.
For More Information Contact:
John Pierce – Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org