The Yankee Chapter is run entirely by volunteers. The chapter is responsible for organizing seminars, training instructors and maintaining liaison with BetterInvesting members and clubs in Connecticut and Rhode Island. It's a big job, and we always need more help. If you are one of those people who want to learn more and like to help out, we want you!
We are always on the lookout for individuals with administrative skills, organizational abilities, teaching skills, or computer skills. This is a great opportunity to learn more about investing while assisting the chapter with it's educational effort.
To find out more, attend one or two chapter meetings. Yankee Chapter Meetings are held the second Saturday of each month 10-12 noon, in alternating locations.Please call or email one of the chapter contacts to confirm the meeting location.
- The training and education in investing the BetterInvesting way (get to sit in on any training classes for free) is great.
- It is an excellent resource for quality socialization and developing friends with similar interests.
- You can learn specific skills like technical, training, and speaking to groups.
- Often special discounts or freebies are offered on BetterInvesting merchandise
- It gives you a personal sense that you are providing a needed service to the confused and frustrated investor.
- Sitting on a Board of Directors for the BetterInvesting looks great on a resume, no matter what field you work in.
Interested? Email email@example.com for more information.
Learning Events Near You: